Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Normal Days

When you wish you had a better day or something more exciting, especially when it comes to your kids. Think of this quote:

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return" by: Mary Jean Iron

I treasure my normal days with my kids. I think that is when I learn who they really are and learn from them. I want to treasure the time I have with kids, because I know it won't last forever. So bring on the NORMAL DAYS!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amy, I needed to hear that. Sometimes I feel that my days are to normal and that my kids might be missing something. But a normal day is great. I will keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete