Friday, April 2, 2010

Crazy Utah Weather

What crazy weather we are having. One day it is beautiful and sunny and the next it is snowing and it looks like December again. This dramatic weather change with nursery brings not good things to our home. We finally let Kendyl go to nursery last Sunday thinking we were over all the bad winter stuff not knowing that winter was just around the corner. With these changes Kendyl gets asthma. And without fail she got it again this week. She has been hacking up a lung and her nose has been running like a faucet. She was so tired that she decided to make her a bed and lie down to take a rest. Before I knew it she was asleep. I don't know why she chose the entry way (not very comfortable if you ask me).

Poor Girl!
We wish for sunshine and warm weather!

1 comment:

  1. Those are the saddest, sweetest pictures ever. I just want to come and hold her when I see those. I hope she feels better. Jeron's asthma kicks up around this time as well.

    ReplyDelete